1. I am now about seven months pregnant, and the best word I can find to describe pregnancy in general is “weird”.
2. It is almost Christmas and by next Christmas I will have a kid probably walking around.
3. I want to take way more amazing pictures of where I live, because the landscape here is like a fairy tale and more people need to see it.
4. I love Instagram for its artists and I kind of hate Facebook, but it is so darn convenient for staying in touch with people.
5. I’m not super into shopping for baby stuff, because, well I don’t really care that much about what stuff looks like. Clothes and things are adorable but I really don’t have much preference as far as other stuff goes.
6. Descriptions for breast pumps are really awkward and specific.
7. I really wish I could wear stretchy pants and sweatshirts 24/7, but I work at a school, so…..that’s not gonna happen.
8. Maternity clothes are overrated. We should just go back to big, baggy tunics, medieval style. So much more comfortable.
9. I really want to see what my girl looks like, because she is so incredibly active and I just know she is making some crazy faces in there.
10. This list was way longer than I expected.
11. Here is a picture.